We are Direct Sales Associates of :
- Multinational Banks : Deutsche bank, Standard Chartered, HSBC
- Indian Private Banks: HDFC bank, ICICI bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Limited
- Non Banking Financial: Indiabulls, Bajaj Finserv Reliance Capital, First Blue
- Nationalised Bank: Punjab National Bank
We provide assist to our Valued Customers in:
- Personal Loan
- Home loans (HL)/ Reconstruction / Purchase of Ready to Move/ Plots
- Loan Against Property (LAP) Residential / Commercial
- Business Loans (BL) Secured/ Unsecured
- SME Loans Overdraft/ Cash Credit
- Machinery / Equipment Loans
- Educational Institutions Loans Trust/ society
Why Should You be with us:-
- Best Deal assurance to clients with relevant parameters
- Transparent and Fastest processing.
- No Service Charges for loans except Nationalised Banks
- Comparison from Multi Banks/ NBFC's, we recommend, You make final call.
- Door to Door Services Documentation Pickups and guidances
- Regular Banking and Loan Industry update to clients
Loanmoney.in acquires 10000 delighted customers.
Total disbursement of loans exceeds 1000 millions Rupees for the year ending 15-16.
For further details log in at
Accidental Cover : In case of an accidental death, the policy pays 100% of the Sum Insured
Permanent Total Disablement: The policy pays up to 100% of the Sum Insured if bodily injury due to an accident results in permanent disablement
Broken Bones: The policy pays up to 10% of Sum Insured in the event of bodily injury due to an accident resulting in broken bones
Hospital Cash (Accident & Sickness): The policy provides a daily benefit upto a maximum of 45 days in case of hospitalization due to an accident or sickness.
Burns: It pays up to 5% of Sum Insured if an accident results in hospitalization and treatment of burns.
Ambulance Costs: The policy pays up to the Sum Insured towards the reimbursement of costs for ambulance charges.
For more info:
HDFC bank personal loan insurance policy
AXIS BANK PERSONAL LOAN-THE PREMIER OFFER-APRIL 16
Minimum net take home salary require=60000/-
Rate of Interest=13.50% & Processing fee=1.25%
*With Nil closure & part payment facility
Offer is valid only till 30th April 16
BALANCE TRANSFER SCHEME -HDFC BANK PERSONAL LOAN
Balance Transfer Gold Scheme:-
Net take home Salary Less than 35000/-=Rate of Interest 11.99% with 999/- Processing fee.
Net take home Salary More than 35000/-=Rate of Interest 11.49% with 999/- Processing fee.
• Balance Transfer Gold* rates will be applicable for Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, CitiBank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bajaj Finserv
Axis Bank reduces MCLR by 15 bps across all tenors Axis Bank Ltd has informed BSE that the Bank has reduced its MCLR by 15 bps across all tenors.
This follows the reduction in Policy rates by RBI on April 05, 2016.
The reduced MCLRs will be effective from April 18, 2016.
Base Rate VS Marginal Cost Lending Rate
The base rate or the standard lending rate by a bank is calculated on the basis of the following factors:
Cost for the funds (interest rate given for deposits),
Minimum rate of return (profit), and
Cost for the CRR (for the four percent CRR, the RBI is not giving any interest to the banks)
On the other hand, the MCLR is comprised of the following are the main components.
Marginal cost of funds;
Negative carry on account of CRR;
Common to Boths :
- CRR costs and
- Operating expenses
The factor minimum rate of return is explicitly excluded under MCLR.
Important difference is the careful calculation of Marginal costs under MCLR. On the other hand under base rate, the cost is calculated on an average basis by simply averaging the interest rate incurred for deposits. The requirement that MCLR should be revised monthly makes the MCLR very dynamic compared to the base rate.
Costs that the bank is incurring to get funds (means deposit) is calculated on a marginal basis
- The marginal costs include Repo rate; whereas this was not included under the base rate.
Many other interest rates usually incurred by banks when mobilizing funds also to be carefully considered by banks when calculating the costs.
-The MCLR should be revised monthly.
A tenor premium or higher interest rate for long term loans should be included.
Business loan - Secured
Business Loan Against Property
LAP on Property
Borrower needs to pledge his Property as collateral or security against the loan amount taken. Property can be Residential, Commercial or Industrial.
Benefits are: Lowest Rates of Interest with Maximum Loan Tenure.
Loan is derived based on Collateral Value and Repayment Capacity of the Business Entity.
For Further Details pls:
Business Loan Unsecured
No requirement of any collateral from the borrower. Loan Amount is derived based on Cash Inflows, repayment capacity.
Advantages are Quickest Fiance method, with short term loan.
However, while availing an unsecured business loan, the borrower needs to pay a high interest rate.
For Further Information: